CRTG is your all in one CPR, First Aid, Security, Safety and emergency plaining agency.
This course is designed to enable employees to identify the different classes of fires and to know what to do in case of a fire. This class includes hands-on use of an extinguisher in fighting a small simulated fire.
• OSHA Fire Protection 1910.157 (portable fire extinguishers)
• Introduction to fire protection
• Fire hazards
• Preparing for fire emergency action
• The ingredients of a fire
• Classes of fires
• Fire extinguishers types and uses
Training frequency: Initial (may be repeated annually)
Length of course: 2 to 3 hours, depending on audience size and questions
Course Schedule: CRTG is pleased to offer on-site training based on your needs and according to your schedule.
Critical Response Training Group